Do you offer additional resources for research and/or conference travel?

Scholars and fellows are all eligible to be assigned an undergraduate Research Assistant throughout the duration of their appointment; students are paid by the Weatherhead Center, at $17/hr for 5-10 hours/week. Research Assistants must be Harvard College students in residence/in Massachusetts. 

At this point, we are not offering additional travel grants for participation in events and conferences.